Apples, pears, apricots, plums, and cherries are among the best fruit trees to grow in pots, container garden.
They bear a lot of fruits every year.
Don’t need a green thumb, or even a big garden.
Things you need
- Use 90 Liter container, and with drainage system, the water can flow out and the plant will stay healthy.
- Soil mixed compost soil, vermiculite, coconut coir, worms, leaves
- Grass clippings is good for garden and to keep the soil moisture.
- Sun – all plants need 8 hours of sun light to make food (sugars) in a process called photosynthesis.
- Water – give a water of 1 gallons per day
- Fertiliser – Kitchen waste composting that will help the plants grow that save you money.
they are rich in nutrients help maintain the soil and improve plant growth.
Reduces the need for chemical fertilizers creates economic and environmental benefit.
- easily handled with care
- easily to move around
- save time about digging the soil
- environmental friendly