Dwarf cherry is best for small gardens, great choice of fruit trees as it offers beautiful blossoms in early Spring and a harvest of delicious fruit in the summer months. It is a small size and heavy bearing fruit trees a self fertile. It is easy to maintain and pick! It give you a decent yield of tasty and sweet, dark cherries in early July.
Cherry trees are awesome. They’re so beautiful and sweet. Containers grown cherry trees are an excellent choice for growing ground cherries. need a pot that is deeper and wider than the root ball of the tree so the cherry has some room to grow.
For potted trees, remove the tree from the container, gently tease the roots and cut away any circled or tangled roots.
- Choose a container 90 larger
- Fill in the container with regular potting soil.
- Fill in soil around plant using regular potting soil.
- Add plant to pot, gently loosening the roots of the plant.
- Place plant in a sunny spot. It will need at least 6 hours of full sun each day.
- Water your plant thoroughly around the base, allowing it to soak in. Continue to water 2-3 times a week, ensuring that the plant stays moist but not overwatered.