How to Grow apple tree in a Container
Planting a dwarf Apple tree is a great way to enjoy your own supply of fresh juicy fruit at home.
Things you need:
- Container size – 90 Liter container is enough but the bigger is the better
- Soil – vermiculite, compost, coconut fibers or peat
- Worms – works on the soil to keep moisture plants and tree.
- Sunshine – place in sunny place to produce and bearing fruits.
- Water – 5 liter per day is good enough
You will love how quickly this tree will grow and begin producing delicious apples. Grow your fruit organically. No longer will you worry about spraying your trees with chemicals and pesticides. Just plant your tree and pick your fruit right off the branches.