- What is a Containers garden?
Container garden – In my opinion, container garden has a reason behind,
- you don’t have enough space in the yard
- you don’t need to spend time digging the soil
- you can move the plants in circumstances dictate, Particularly, strong wind.
2. Do cherry tree need full sun?
Yes! They are need the sun so that they can bear more fruits.
3.What is the perfect size of container to plants?
90Liter storage container – in order the cherry trees grow well in container, so that the roots can move and grow healthy thoughout the year.
4. Soil – vermiculite, compost, coconut fibers or peat and also grass clippings on the top.