Today is planting Aloe Vera plants. It is very well-known to us. Because of the amazing uses and health benefits.
- Pots – choose pots you like.
- Wood bark – put some wood bark at the bottom so that the water can flow than being stagnant that can cause of the plant’s damage.
- Soil – normal garden soil, organic compost soil, vermiculite, coconut fiber or peats, the best soil that every plant should have.
- Watering – sometimes you give much water than what plants really need
- Planting – before planting it in the soil, make sure that there is a hole, to avoid the roots broken and a place u put it properly.